Organisation UND BERATUNG DES GESAMTEN M&A-PROZESSES
Selling a business and finding a suitable investor are typically emotional processes that are highly complex and time-consuming.
Several attempts to sell a business are unpleasant for all parties involved and the probability of achieving an optimal result decreases. There is no room for experiments – transactions need to be organised by professionals so that they can be carried out successfully the first time.
With the expertise gained from a multitude of successful transactions, we partner with you in the sale of your company – either in the sale of all company shares, a partial sale or a carve-out of a subsidiary.
- Development of the sales strategy and company valuation
- Coordination of the entire sales process
- Professional advice on the preparation of the business plan
- High-quality preparation of all relevant transaction documents (Teaser, Investment Memorandum, Process Letter, Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Identification and approach of national and international buyers
- Preparation and coordination of the Due Diligence
- Negotiation of the purchase price
- Access to a network of external legal, accounting and tax advisors