(1) In the following, we provide information pursuant to Art. 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller to Art. 4 (7) GDPR is
BLOK Management GmbH
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at:
MELCHERS Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: 0049 69 653000659
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding personal data relating to you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. You can find the competent supervisory authority in data protection matters under this link.
III. Calling up the website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
We collect and store this data on the basis of our legitimate interest for a limited time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in the event of unauthorised access or attempted access to our servers (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which the party setting the cookie (in this case us) receives certain information. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) We distinguish two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited and (b) optional cookies for the purposes of website analysis and marketing.
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR)
V. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server within the EU and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, it will be excluded promptly and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(6) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. General information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de#infocollect
VI. Integration of Google Maps
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under III of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(3) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
VII. Use of Google reCAPTCHA
(1) The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data input on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human being or by an automated programme. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behaviour of the website visitor on the basis of various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) Third-party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, in which we inform you about our latest interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an email to your specified email address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation, we store your data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in III. and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests from this.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
IX. HubSpot CRM
Our website uses HubSpot, a marketing automation software from HubSpot Inc, 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA, (“HubSpot”). HubSpot helps us to analyze the use of our website.
This involves the use of so-called “web beacons” and also the setting of “cookies”, which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website by us. HubSpot analyzes the information collected (e.g. IP address, geographical location, type of browser, duration of visit and pages viewed) on our behalf in order to generate reports about the visit.
Certain usage data is linked to your person (e.g. after entry in a registration form) and stored in our CRM. This enables us to send you information and offers tailored to your interests.
In addition, we also use HubSpot to provide contact forms. For more information in this regard, please see section 2. b.
If you agree to the use of HubSpot, cookies will be set on your end device and web beacons will be used. The legal basis for this is Section 25 (1) TTDSG. Subsequent processing of data is based on your consent declared to us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. The use of
The cookies used by HubSpot have a lifespan until the end of the browser session up to one year and one month and pursue the purpose of identifying the user and being able to analyze his usage behavior.
HubSpot as a CRM system is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f). Our legitimate interest lies in the most efficient customer management possible.
Within the scope of using HubSpot, we store your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with information and offers tailored to your needs.
The use of HubSpot results in a transfer of your data to the USA. There is no adequacy decision of the European Commission for data transfers to the USA. The data transfer takes place, among other things, on the basis of standard contractual clauses as appropriate guarantees for the protection of personal data, which we have concluded with HubSpot in a data processing agreement, viewable at: https://legal.hubspot.com/dpa.
For more information on data processing by HubSpot, please visit https://legal.hubspot.com/de/privacy-policy.
IX. Online presence in social media
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to inform active users about our services and to communicate directly via the platforms in case of their interest. We are currently represented in the following networks:
All our social media channels can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. We do not use any plugins or other interfaces on our website that the respective networks offer for embedding the offers on websites.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. Thus, we have no knowledge of the extent to which, where and for how long the data is stored, to what extent the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links are made with the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly draw attention to the fact that user data (e.g. personal information, IP address) is stored by the operators of the networks in accordance with their data usage guidelines and used for business purposes.
We process the users’ data in the social media presences insofar as they contact and communicate with us via, for example, comments or direct messages.
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f GDPR.
No functions and contents of the LinkedIn service offered by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, are integrated within our online offer. The LinkedIn channels are only accessible via an external link.
If visitors to the website are members of the LinkedIn platform, LinkedIn can assign the call to the social media channel to the user’s profile if the user visits our LinkedIn profile while logged in.
We would like to point out that we have no influence on the content or scope of use of the data collected by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. For further information in this regard, please refer to the pages of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Furthermore, we would like to point out that you can make appropriate changes to your LinkedIn account to protect your privacy.
XII. Processing of your data in the context of automated decision-making / Profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 (1) GDPR. We do not use any corresponding decision-making processes within the scope of our website and the associated data processing.